* Woah there!
* I've got some neat junk for sale.
[While purchasing]: * What are you looking for?
[After buying an item]: * Thanks! Wa ha ha!
[Not buying an item]: * Careful with that.
* I'm trying to get RID of my junk, not get more of it!
* Though, I've heard if you want to sell stuff, the Temmie Village is your best bet.
* Where is it?
* I don't remember.
* For the last time, I'm not taking it!
[While in Talk] : * Anything you wanna know?
* I've been around a long time.
* Maybe too long.
* Studying history sure is easy when you've lived through so much of it yourself!
* Wa ha ha!
* Eh? You don't know what that is?
* What are they teaching you kids in school nowadays...?
* Wa ha ha!
* That's the Delta Rune, the emblem of our kingdom.
* The Kingdom...
* Of Monsters.
* Great name, huh?
* It's as I always say...
* Ol' King Fluffybuns can't name for beans!
* That emblem actually predates written history.
* The original meaning has been lost to time...
* All we know is that the triangles symbolize us monsters below, and the winged circle above symbolizes...
* Somethin' else.
* Most people say it's the 'angel,' from the prophecy...
* Oh yeah... The prophecy.
* Legend has it, an 'angel' who has seen the surface will descend from above and bring us freedom.
* Lately, the people have been taking a bleaker outlook...
* Callin' that circle the 'Angel of Death.'
* A harbinger of destruction, waitin' to 'free' us from this mortal realm...
* In my opinion, when I see that little circle...
* I jus' think it looks neat!
* What's that?
* You want me to repeat myself?
* Heck no!
* Your eyes still work...
* Go read a book or something!
* King Fluffybuns?
* He's a friendly, happy-go-lucky kind of guy...
* If you keep walking around long enough, you'll probably meet him.
* He loves to walk around and talk to people.
* Why do I call Dreemur 'Fluffybuns?'
* Oh, that's a great story!
* I don't remember it.
* But if you come back much later, I'm sure I'll have remembered by then.
* Yeah, she's a local hero around here.
* Through grit and determination alone, she fought her way to the top of the Royal Guard.
* Actually, she just came through here asking about someone who looked just like you...
* I'd watch your back, kid.
* And buy some items...
* It might just save your hide!
* Wa ha ha!
* Be careful out there, kid!
* Wa ha ha...
* So you came here.
* What a treat!
* Don't expect a discount.
* I wouldn't buy your chitzy garbage at knifepoint.
[While in talk]
* Really? YOU wanna chat?
* Long ago, ASGORE and I agreed that escaping would be pointless...
* Since once we left, humans would just kill us.
* I felt a little betrayed when he eventually changed his mind.
* But now, I think...
* Maybe he was right to.
* 'Cause after all, even though we never escaped...
* A human's killing us anyway, ain't that right?
* I've lived too long to be afraid of something like you.
* Try it, kiddo!
* ...I know you can't here.
* Wah ha...
* Knowledge like that is the only reason I've survived so long.
* Eh? Fight you?
* Nah, I'm not a hero.
* Never was.
* And b'sides...
* These old bones aren't fit for fighting anyhoo.
* One attack from you, then I'd.... well...
* At least by talking to you, I've bought enough time for some of them to escape.
* I'm not a hero.
* But I know there's someone out there.
* Someone who'll never give up trying to do the right thing, no matter what.
* There's no prophecy or legend 'bout anyone like that.
* It's just something I know is true.
* That someone like that will strike you down.
* Good riddance.
* OK, OK!
* I remember it clearly now.
* It was the monthly address at the castle, and the queen was giving her part on current events.
* After finishing her update, she moved to pass the microphone to the king.
* However, she didn't realize the microphone was still in her hand when she said: "Your turn, Fluffybuns."
* The audience burst into laughter.
* Realizing what she had said, she started laughing too.
* After a few moments, the king held up his arms.
* The crowd grew silent.
* He leaned towards the microphone expression...
* "Dear citizens."
* "Thank you for coming here today."
* "I... King Fluffybuns..."
* And the rest is history.
[Is Asgore a goat?]
* Actually, that reminds me.
* Toriel once wore a flower-patterned muu-muu...
* Folks kept saying “nice muu-muu” to her, but she kept thinking they were calling her a cow.
* So she never wore it again.
* What was the question again?
* He’s a real interesting type of monster.
* The strongest type of all.
* We call ‘em Boss Monsters.
* When they have an offspring, the SOUL power of the parents flows into the child...
* Causing the child to grow as the parents age.
* But ASGORE doesn’t have a child.
* So he’s been stuck at the same age...
* And probably will be forever.
* What if the child is a human...? What?
* Nah. That wouldn’t work.
* So if ASGORE’s your father, he’ll definitely outlive you.
[Asgore and Toriel]
* Oh yeah!
* Of course.
* Toriel was queen, and Asgore was the king.
* It was tragic when she left.
* Since everyone knew she was really the brains behind the throne...
* But it was also just a teensy, teensy bit relieving, you know?
* Those two were really insufferable together...
* Nuzzling noses, bein' all cute n' cuddly in public...
* Embarrassing their children...
* They were so sweet it made me SICK.
* Thank god those days are over!
* She's really come a long way since she was a little urchin.
* I used to be a hero myself, back in the old days.
* Gerson, the Hammer of Justice.
* When she was younger, Undyne would follow me around, to watch me beat up bad guys...
* Sometimes she'd even try to help!
* Though, most of the time the folks she attacked weren't bad guys.
* It'd be the mailman or something like that.
* Anyhoo, I appreciated it!
* Wah ha ha ha!!!