- Papyrus的電話或者是Papyrus的熱線（Papyrus's Hotful Helpline）會在和Papyrus約會後獲得。這個號碼可以用來尋求秘訣或協助，每個地方會得到的回答都不同。這個號碼會在和Undyne變成朋友後變為「Papyrus和Undyne」。你無法在完美路線的最後打給他們，可能是因為他們的手機沒電了。
- When receiving the phone from Toriel, waiting in the room will prompt a series of calls over a period of time. These calls consist of Toriel getting her phone stolen by a dog, and her struggle to retrieve it. At first, she will call to say that she needs 5 more minutes. After waiting she will call again to say her flour was stolen by a small white puppy. After that the protagonist will receive several calls indicating that the dog has also stolen Toriel's phone. Trying to call her while her phone is stolen results in the signals being deflected by a dog. Conveniently, she retrieves her phone after the protagonist leaves the room.
- After Sans lets Papyrus know that the protagonist is a human, they can randomly receive a prank call from him. He will ask if the protagonist's refrigerator is running, and his response varies depending on what answer is chosen. This will only happen if "Fun" values in the game fall under a specific range.
- Alphys may randomly call to order a pizza before she is encountered. Although she is anonymous in the phone call, she can be identified by her voice. She says that she will text the protagonist the toppings, but instead ends up sending ASCII art of a cat girl. The protagonist's old phone cannot receive this, so it is read out loud character by character. This only happens when "Fun" values in the game fall under a specific range.
- When approaching the area where the River Person should be at in Snowdin near the beginning of the game, the player will receive a call asking for somebody whose name begins with the letter "G". The phone call then transitions into the Wrong Number Song. This phone call is presumed to be for W. D. Gaster, but it could be for Gerson, Glyde, Grillby, or Gyftrot instead. This only happens when "Fun" values in the game fall under a specific range.
- There is a known glitch with the Wrong Number Song where the avatar of whoever the player spoke to last will show up as the ID of the call. Most players have reportedly received either Papyrus or Sans.
- In Waterfall, Papyrus will randomly call the player's cell phone and claim that he sequentially dialed every single digit to get their phone. He will proceed to ask what the protagonist is wearing according to a report from Undyne. It is unknown if this conversation actually affects the protagonist's battle against Undyne.
- In Hotland and the Core, Alphys will frequently call the protagonist to try to assist them with the fights against Mettaton and puzzles in the area.
|機制|| 名字 ● 遭遇戰 ● 存檔 - 存檔點列表 ● 遊戲數據 ● 金錢 ● 靈魂模式 ● 彈幕面板|
次元箱 ● 手機 (Toriel的簡訊) ● 嚴肅模式 ● 真實時間機制