若 躲狗 被殺但 公狗狗和母狗狗 還存活，在酒吧裏向 母狗狗 調查會聽見她問“躲狗去哪裡了？我希望他別再走失才好。”這顯示了躲狗容易迷路和經常和在雪鎮的狗狗朋友們聚會。
真▪ 完美路線 编辑
- The protagonist must first survive one of Doggo's attacks without moving. After this, his suspicions drop, and he can be pet. After petting him once, he'll become excited and confused and can then be spared. Petting Doggo multiple times will lead to more phrases being said until he finally has had enough and stops reacting.
Flavor Text 编辑
- Easily excited by movement. Hobbies include: squirrels. [Check]
- Doggo blocks the way! [Encounter]
- Doggo is confirming the moving object. [After moving]
- Doggo can't seem to find anything. [After not moving]
- Doggo is too suspicious of your movements. [Pet, first turn]
- Doggo has been pet. [Pet, after not moving]
- You threw the stick and the dog ran to get it. You played fetch for a while. [Use Stick]
- Doggo loves fetch!!! [Turn after Stick]
Doggo appreciates Endogeny's company. Since they are a massive shambling morph of their parents, siblings, etc., they are always moving, and so, Doggo can always see them. This trait makes Endogeny more trustworthy compared to the other dogs, who might prank them by not moving.
Doggo usually hangs out with Dogamy and Dogaressa, along with Greater Dog at Grillby's, playing table games. Doggo usually assumes they are pranking him when something moves, then disappears. Despite these, Doggo does care for them since he knows they do worry about his isolation and are willing to look for him when he gets lost in Snowdin forest.
Greater Dog sees Doggo as an acquaintance that loves to play. Greater Dog is the second person Doggo would assume were pranking him; despite this, Doggo is aware of Greater Dog's skill in table games and admits he would lose to the Dog if it were to challenge him solo.
- Doggo's name comes from the word doggo, meaning "to remain motionless and quiet to escape detection"; this is a reference to Doggo's vision impairment. His name also contains the word dog, just like every other dog character's name.
- Doggo's visual impairment exists in real life and is known as Riddoch syndrome.
- Doggo's sentry station has a poster with "Wan" written on it. Wan (ワン) is the Japanese onomatopoeia for barking. Doggo also says this word when pet.
- Doggo's love of dog treats, specifically the fact that he smokes them, may be a reference to Mel Gibson's character in Lethal Weapon 3, who ate dog treats while kicking his smoking habit.
- Doggo is the only canine in the game who doesn't have any Annoying Dog sprite attacks (compare: Lesser Dog's jump attack, Greater Dog's sleeping/barking attack, Dogamy and Dogaressa's shooting heart attack, and Endogeny's attacks).
|主要角色||花花 ● Toriel ● Sans ● Papyrus ● Undyne ● Alphys ● Mettaton ● Asgore Dreemurr ● Frisk ● Chara|
|廢墟的敵人|| 假人 ● 青蟈 ● 胡思 ● 小霉 ● 獨眼 ● 菜菜 ● 否音 ● 鬼鬼 |
歐防風 (困難模式) ● 霉德莎 (困難模式) ● 弗音 (困難模式)
|雪町的敵人||雪鴨 ● 寒鴨 ● 冰帽 ● 禮鹿 ● 躲狗 ● 公狗狗和母狗狗 ● 小狗狗 ● 大狗狗 ● 傑利 ● Glyde|
|瀑布的敵人||亞倫 ● 大霉 ● 約涮 ● Temmie ● 憤怒假人 ● 羞壬|
|熱地的敵人||火金 ● 傲嬌飛機 ● 火榴繩 ● 瑪菲特 ● 皇家衛兵 ● 真抱歉|
|核心的敵人||終極青蟈 ● 胡思亂想 ● 散光 ● 怒法 ● 夜騎|
|真正的實驗室的敵人||合成怪物 (記憶之首 ● 內狌 ● 收割鳥 ● 檸檬麵包 ● 雪鴨的母親)|
|攤販、商人||Nice Cream傢伙 ● 雪町店長 ● Gerson ● Temmie商店 ● 鱷鱷和貓貓 ● 漢堡店員|
|其他角色||NPC們 ● 怪物小孩 ● 煩人的狗 ● 河流人 ● 八名人類 ● Asriel Dreemurr ● W. D. Gaster|