- Summons doodlebogs that throw doodles in circular formations at the protagonist. The doodlebogs are disposed of with "Draw" ACT.
- He mistakenly draws Doodlebogs, which throw doodles in circular formations at the protagonist. The doodlebogs are disposed of with the "Draw" ACT option.
- When the battle is about to end, So Sorry does both of his first aforementioned attacks at the same time.
- If Art Club Room is entered on Genocide Route, So Sorry still cannot be encountered as the sign in the Art Club Room reads "(Art club is cancelled!)."
- His appearance is partly based on the backer's own pre-existing avatar. The backer wanted to minimalize his own appearance and personality from his in-game representation to give Toby Fox more room to design the character more spontaneously.
- Like some other characters in the game, So Sorry's flavortext pronouns contradict each other, giving the terms "it," "they," and "his."
- If So Sorry is spared after the 6th, 7th or 8th time he is attacked, the G gained from sparing him afterward is increased depending on the last amount of gold he offered to stop killing them.
- So Sorry's original creator, an artist known as "Samael," was the subject of harassment after his character was discovered because of the fat fetishism themes in his work.
- When So Sorry's HP has been depleted, he tries to limp off-screen like Sans. However, he dies before doing so.
- After killing So Sorry, the sign in the Art Club Room reads "(Art is dead.)."
|主要角色||花花 ● Toriel ● Sans ● Papyrus ● Undyne ● Alphys ● Mettaton ● Asgore Dreemurr ● Frisk ● Chara|
|廢墟的敵人|| 假人 ● 青蟈 ● 胡思 ● 小霉 ● 獨眼 ● 菜菜 ● 否音 ● 鬼鬼 |
歐防風 (困難模式) ● 霉德莎 (困難模式) ● 弗音 (困難模式)
|雪町的敵人||雪鴨 ● 寒鴨 ● 冰帽 ● 禮鹿 ● 躲狗 ● 公狗狗和母狗狗 ● 小狗狗 ● 大狗狗 ● 傑利 ● Glyde|
|瀑布的敵人||亞倫 ● 大霉 ● 約涮 ● Temmie ● 憤怒假人 ● 羞壬|
|熱地的敵人||火金 ● 傲嬌飛機 ● 火榴繩 ● 瑪菲特 ● 皇家衛兵 ● 真抱歉|
|核心的敵人||終極青蟈 ● 胡思亂想 ● 散光 ● 怒法 ● 夜騎|
|真正的實驗室的敵人||合成怪物 (記憶之首 ● 內狌 ● 收割鳥 ● 檸檬麵包 ● 雪鴨的母親)|
|攤販、商人||Nice Cream傢伙 ● 雪町店長 ● Gerson ● Temmie商店 ● 鱷鱷和貓貓 ● 漢堡店員|
|其他角色||NPC們 ● 怪物小孩 ● 煩人的狗 ● 河流人 ● 八名人類 ● Asriel Dreemurr ● W. D. Gaster|