In Battle 编辑
Appears With 编辑
- 一个球会在战斗框的四个角落里生成会动的十字架，对主角快速形成火力交叉。每次灵魂朝着一个新的方向移动，这个球就会移动的灵魂朝向相同的角落。例如， 向下移动会使球移动到底部，向右移动会使球移动的右上角或右下角。
- The following actions allow the monster to be spared:
- Use the Stick. Madjick sees the protagonist as a fellow mage and can be spared.
- Do not move during a "Chaser orb" attack for 12 seconds. This method causes the orbs to become green, and Madjick can be spared.
- Since the "Chaser orb" has a variation called Wraparound, the protagonist can send the orbs to the side and have them reappear somewhere else, giving the SOUL needed space during the pursuit.
- Also, unlike the other orbs, the 3 "Chaser orbs" can bounce off each other. This variation can be used strategically to avoid what would be unavoidable collision by grouping them together and have them aim at the SOUL in a cluster, eventually bouncing off each other and having confused pursuit paths.
- Using Clear Mind increases the protagonist's defense by one for this battle.
- Using Clear Mind before Talk prevents the protagonist from getting "confused" by Madjick.
- Abra cadabra. [中立路線]
- Alakazam!! [[[中立路線]]]
- Hocus pocus. [[[中立路線]]]
- Please and thank you. [[[中立路線]]]
- Tinkle tinkle hoy. [[[中立路線]]]
- Ah! A fellow wizard! [Use Stick]
Flavor Text 编辑
- Madjick pops out of its hat! [Encounter]
- Mercenaries emerge from the shadows. [Encounter with Knight Knight]
- This enemy can only speak in magic words. [Check]
- Madjick whispers arcane swear words. [Neutral]
- Smells like magic. [[[中立路線]]]
- Madjick does a mysterious jig. [[[中立路線]]]
- Madjick peers at you with strange eyes. [[[中立路線]]]
- Madjick flaunts its orbs in a menacing manner. [[[中立路線]]]
- The unrelenting "Chaser Orb" was weakened by your glare. [Stare at Chaser Orb]
- The destitute "Chaser Orb" was weakened further by your glare. [Stare at Chaser Orb #2+]
- The intimidating "Corner Orb" was weakened by your glare. [Stare at Corner Orb]
- The homely "Corner Orb" was weakened further by your glare. [Stare at Corner Orb #2+]
- Madjick's orbs are incapacitated. [Turn after any orbs are stared at twice]
- Madjick interrupts you by chattering to itself. Its gibberish dizzies you... Your DEFENSE drops by 1. [Talk]
- You can't get a word in edgewise. Its words dizzy you... [Talk again]
- You still feel confused. [Turn after talk]
- Madjick interrupts you by chattering to itself. It seems satisfied. [Talk after Clear Mind]
- You ignore Madjick and think of pollen and sunshine. Your DEFENSE increased by 1. [Clear mind]
- You think of pollen and sunshine. Your confusion abates. Your DEFENSE increased by 2. [Clear mind after Talk]
- You raise the stick. Madjick mistakes it for a magic wand. [Use Stick]
- Madjick believes you are a fellow wizard. [Neutral after Use Stick]
- Madjick's name is a corruption of the word magic. Its name may be a reference to Majyyk, an energy form in Homestuck, which Toby Fox composed music for. Mad Jack might also refer this, but it is unlikely.
- Madjick's battle quote, "Tinkle tinkle hoy," is a reference to the manga Oyasumi Punpun, in which "tinkle tinkle hoy" are the magic words taught by Punpun's uncle that cause God to appear.
- Madjick's battle quote, "Please and thank you," is a reference to the idiom, "what's the magic word?" This phrase is usually said to a child to make them say "please" or "thank you."
- Madjick's check text that states he can only speak in magic words are contradicted by his dialogue if you use the stick in his fight, in which he speaks real English.
|主要角色||花花 ● Toriel ● Sans ● Papyrus ● Undyne ● Alphys ● Mettaton ● Asgore Dreemurr ● Frisk ● Chara|
|廢墟的敵人|| 假人 ● 青蟈 ● 胡思 ● 小霉 ● 獨眼 ● 菜菜 ● 否音 ● 鬼鬼 |
歐防風 (困難模式) ● 霉德莎 (困難模式) ● 弗音 (困難模式)
|雪町的敵人||雪鴨 ● 寒鴨 ● 冰帽 ● 禮鹿 ● 躲狗 ● 公狗狗和母狗狗 ● 小狗狗 ● 大狗狗 ● 傑利 ● Glyde|
|瀑布的敵人||亞倫 ● 大霉 ● 約涮 ● Temmie ● 憤怒假人 ● 羞壬|
|熱地的敵人||火金 ● 傲嬌飛機 ● 火榴繩 ● 瑪菲特 ● 皇家衛兵 ● 真抱歉|
|核心的敵人||終極青蟈 ● 胡思亂想 ● 散光 ● 怒法 ● 夜騎|
|真正的實驗室的敵人||合成怪物 (記憶之首 ● 內狌 ● 收割鳥 ● 檸檬麵包 ● 雪鴨的母親)|
|攤販、商人||Nice Cream傢伙 ● 雪町店長 ● Gerson ● Temmie商店 ● 鱷鱷和貓貓 ● 漢堡店員|
|其他角色||NPC們 ● 怪物小孩 ● 煩人的狗 ● 河流人 ● 八名人類 ● Asriel Dreemurr ● W. D. Gaster●|