Moldsmal bears a resemblance to and is described as lime gelatin, specifically lime gelatin mold. While it has no overworld sprite and therefore no confirmed color, one can guess from the mention of lime gelatin that Moldsmal is a light green color. In Waterfall, it is described as having a different color, but what this color is is unknown.
Moldsmal does not actually say anything in its dialogue; it only makes noises comparable to a slime. In its Check, Moldsmal is described as being "Curvaceously attractive, but [with] no brains." In its flavor text, Moldsmal acts patient and pensive, as it is willing to rest on the floor for a while and is described as ruminating.
In Battle 编辑
Appears With 编辑
- Moldsmal causes several small pellets to fall in a zigzag pattern from the top of the box to the bottom.
- Moldsmal causes several pellets to fall from the top of the box, which explodes into circles of smaller pellets after falling a short distance.
- Moldsmal can be immediately spared, although flirting with it first gives it a yellow name in the credits and gives one gold.
- Squorch... [Neutral]
- Burble burb... [Neutral]
- *Slime sounds* [Neutral]
- *Sexy wiggle* [Neutral]
Flavor Text 编辑
- Stereotypical: Curvaceously attractive, but no brains... [Check in Ruins]
- It's a different color, so it's a bit stronger now. [Check in Waterfall]
- Moldsmal blocked the way! [Encounter]
- Moldsmal and Moldsmal block the way. [Encounter with another Moldsmal]
- You tripped into a line of Moldsmals. [Encounter with other Moldsmals]
- Migosp crawled up close! [Encounter with Migosp]
- You walk into Moldsmal. [Encounter with another Moldsmal in Waterfall]
- Moldsmal waits pensively. [Neutral]
- Moldsmal burbles quietly. [Neutral]
- Moldsmal is ruminating. [Neutral]
- The aroma of lime gelatin wafts through. [Neutral]
- You lie immobile with Moldsmal. You feel like you understand the world a little better. [Imitate]
- You wiggle your hips. Moldsmal wiggles back. What a meaningful conversation! [Flirt]
- Moldsmal has started to spoil. [Low HP]
- Moldsmal's name is likely a portmanteau of mold (as in a gelatin mold, which Moldsmal looks like) and small (referring to Moldsmal's size compared to Moldbygg).
- Sometimes in Waterfall, a motionless Moldsmal can be encountered. It is actually a Moldbygg in disguise, who will reveal itself as such when acted upon.
- The Moldsmals in Waterfall are reportedly a different color than the one in the Ruins, shown by "CHECKING" it.
- Moldsmal is the only monster in the game to appear in 3 locations: Ruins, Waterfall, and New Home.
|主要角色||花花 ● Toriel ● Sans ● Papyrus ● Undyne ● Alphys ● Mettaton ● Asgore Dreemurr ● Frisk ● Chara|
|廢墟的敵人|| 假人 ● 青蟈 ● 胡思 ● 小霉 ● 獨眼 ● 菜菜 ● 否音 ● 鬼鬼 |
歐防風 (困難模式) ● 霉德莎 (困難模式) ● 弗音 (困難模式)
|雪町的敵人||雪鴨 ● 寒鴨 ● 冰帽 ● 禮鹿 ● 躲狗 ● 公狗狗和母狗狗 ● 小狗狗 ● 大狗狗 ● 傑利 ● Glyde|
|瀑布的敵人||亞倫 ● 大霉 ● 約涮 ● Temmie ● 憤怒假人 ● 羞壬|
|熱地的敵人||火金 ● 傲嬌飛機 ● 火榴繩 ● 瑪菲特 ● 皇家衛兵 ● 真抱歉|
|核心的敵人||終極青蟈 ● 胡思亂想 ● 散光 ● 怒法 ● 夜騎|
|真正的實驗室的敵人||合成怪物 (記憶之首 ● 內狌 ● 收割鳥 ● 檸檬麵包 ● 雪鴨的母親)|
|攤販、商人||Nice Cream傢伙 ● 雪町店長 ● Gerson ● Temmie商店 ● 鱷鱷和貓貓 ● 漢堡店員|
|其他角色||NPC們 ● 怪物小孩 ● 煩人的狗 ● 河流人 ● 八名人類 ● Asriel Dreemurr ● W. D. Gaster●|