小狗狗看起來很享受在 Grillby's 和自己玩卡牌遊戲 ( 也就是撲克牌和 go fish)，消磨它的下崗時間。然而，從跟自己玩也照輸不誤看來，它可能不擅長玩遊戲。
有趣的是，小狗狗從未被其他皇家衛隊的狗狗注意到。殺了他也不會在 Grillby's 從其他狗狗那裡激起任何反應。而反過來說，如果小狗狗是皇家衛隊中唯一活著的狗狗，他在 Grillby's 的行動也不會有所改變。
小狗狗在雪町森林的哨站附近站崗時，花了很多時間製作雪狗，其中大部分有跟它自己一樣長的脖子。站在哨站旁邊的怪物 Faun 留意到小狗狗似乎於建構塑像時過度興奮，不曾完成它們。小狗狗可能消耗了一些興奮在被摸摸上，因為被主角摸了之後塑像會變得更完整，小狗狗得到越多摸摸，它就會在哨站附近做越多塑像。另一方面，如果小狗狗被殺了，只會有一堆沒有特定形體的柔軟的雪堆在哨站旁。
- A dog resembling the Annoying Dog appears to the right of the screen and runs on the spot for a moment before leaping to where the protagonist's SOUL is. If the dog did not jump far, it is possible for the dog to start to jump as the attack ends.
- A blue spear comes in from the right of the screen and moves all the way to the left, followed by a white spear coming in from the left, stopping in the middle and moving back leftwards for a moment before the attack ends.
- Lesser Dog will cease attacking once pet six times ("Critical pet!").
- (Pant pant) [Encounter]
- (Tiny bark) [Neutral]
- (Wag wag) [Neutral]
- (Thinks of food) [Neutral]
- (Pant! Pant!) [Pet #1-3]
- (Excited noises) [Pet #4-6]
- (Motor revving) [Pet #7]
- (Plane takeoff) [Pet #8]
- (Kettle whistling) [Pet #9]
- (...) [Pet #10]
- (Faraway bark) [Pet #11]
- (...) [Pet #12]
- (Bark) [Pet #13]
- (Pant pant) [Pet #14+]
- Wields a stone dogger made of pomer-granite. [Check]
- Lesser Dog appears. [Encounter]
- Lesser Dog cocks its head to one side. [Neutral]
- Smells like dog chow. [Neutral]
- Lesser Dog thinks your weapon is a dog treat. [Neutral]
- Lesser Dog is really not paying attention. [Neutral]
- You barely lifted your hand and Lesser Dog got excited. [Pet #1]
- Lesser Dog is barking excitedly. [After Pets #1-3]
- You lightly touched the Dog. It's already overexcited... [Pet #2]
- You pet the Dog. It raises its head up to meet your hand. [Pet #3]
- You pet the Dog. It was a good Dog. [Pet #4]
- Lesser Dog is overstimulated. [After Pets #4-7]
- You pet the Dog. Its excitement knows no bounds. [Pet #5]
- Critical pet! Dog excitement increased. [Pet #6]
- You have to jump up to pet the Dog. [Pet #7]
- You don't even pet it. It gets more excited. [Pet #8]
- Lesser Dog shows no signs of stopping. [After Pets #8-13]
- There is no way to stop this madness. [Pet #9]
- Lesser Dog enters the realm of the clouds. [Pet #10]
- You call the Dog but it is too late. It cannot hear you. [Pet #11]
- ... [Pet #12]
- You can reach Lesser Dog again. [Pet #13]
- You pet Lesser Dog. [Pet #14-19]
- Lesser Dog is lowering. [After Pets #14-19, 27-31]
- It's possible that you may have a problem. [Pet #20-32]
- Lesser Dog is learning to read. [After Pets #32-33]
- Lesser Dog is unpettable but appreciates the attempt. [Pet #33-34]
- Lesser Dog is whining because it can't see you. [After Pets #34-42]
- Hello there. [After Pets #43-45]
- Perhaps mankind was not meant to pet this much. [Pet #44]
- It continues. [Pet #45-51]
- Lesser Dog is questioning your choices. [After Pets #46-52]
- Lesser Dog is beyond your reach. [Pet #52-53]
- Lesser Dog has gone where no Dog has gone before. [After Pets #53-54]
- Really... [Pet #54+]
- You threw the stick and the dog ran to get it. You played fetch for a while. [Use Stick]
- Lesser Dog tucks its tail between its legs. [Low HP]
- The Lesser Dog's continuously rising head may be a reference to the Long Cat internet meme.
- Lesser Dog's name derives from the constellation Canis Minor, which is Latin for "lesser dog."
- The Red Bird NPC in Grillby's will comment on the disappearance of the Dogs, even if Lesser Dog is still alive.
- If Lesser Dog is the only enemy that you have killed, Undyne will comment on it, claiming that it was only seeking affection.
- The encounter of Lesser Dog is completely random, like normal enemy encounters. It is always killed on a Genocide Route, though it is possible to move through Snowdin on a Neutral or True Pacifist Route without encountering it.
- One of the guard posts you encounter contain pomeraisins, this is most likely Lesser Dog's as his weapon is made of pomer-granite. The joke here is a reference to the breed of dogs known as Pomeranian.
- Lesser Dog is mentioned by the River Person as they say: "Pet pet pet... The neck stretches infinitely into the cosmos. ...Don't worry about it."
|主要角色||花花 ● Toriel ● Sans ● Papyrus ● Undyne ● Alphys ● Mettaton ● Asgore Dreemurr ● Frisk ● Chara|
|廢墟的敵人|| 假人 ● 青蟈 ● 胡思 ● 小霉 ● 獨眼 ● 菜菜 ● 否音 ● 鬼鬼 |
歐防風 (困難模式) ● 霉德莎 (困難模式) ● 弗音 (困難模式)
|雪町的敵人||雪鴨 ● 寒鴨 ● 冰帽 ● 禮鹿 ● 躲狗 ● 公狗狗和母狗狗 ● 小狗狗 ● 大狗狗 ● 傑利 ● Glyde|
|瀑布的敵人||亞倫 ● 大霉 ● 約涮 ● Temmie ● 憤怒假人 ● 羞壬|
|熱地的敵人||火金 ● 傲嬌飛機 ● 火榴繩 ● 瑪菲特 ● 皇家衛兵 ● 真抱歉|
|核心的敵人||終極青蟈 ● 胡思亂想 ● 散光 ● 怒法 ● 夜騎|
|真正的實驗室的敵人||合成怪物 (記憶之首 ● 內狌 ● 收割鳥 ● 檸檬麵包 ● 雪鴨的母親)|
|攤販、商人||Nice Cream傢伙 ● 雪町店長 ● Gerson ● Temmie商店 ● 鱷鱷和貓貓 ● 漢堡店員|
|其他角色||NPC們 ● 怪物小孩 ● 煩人的狗 ● 河流人 ● 八名人類 ● Asriel Dreemurr ● W. D. Gaster|