Aaron is an enemy that can appear in Waterfall. He is a brown muscular merhorse (or rather a sea horse) with a long, winding green tail and a twelve-pack.
His lines are vaguely flirty as well as creepy, and he adds a winking face to the end of every line he speaks.
In Battle 编辑
Appears With 编辑
- Flexing muscular arms move upward from the right and left sides of the bullet board. They speed up as the seconds go by.
- Sweat falls straight & diagonally from the top of the box.
- To spare him, the protagonist must flex at Aaron, the first time he will take it as a challenge to a flexing contest, the second time he will flex harder, and the third time he will flex too hard and flex himself out of the room, meaning the protagonist has won by default.
- After each flex, the protagonist, and Aaron will have increased attack.
- It takes only one flex to him to flex out after flexing at Temmie.
- If "Joke" is selected while fighting Aaron alongside Woshua, Aaron will become sparable.
- If the protagonist plays one of Napstablook's music CDs, Aaron and Woshua will be encountered in the room with the SAVE Point in front of Napstablook's house. They will be immediately scared off by how spooky the music is, unlocking the yellow text in the ending credits.
- After this event, his encounter dialogue is different, and it is possible to make Aaron leave in battle by shooing him.
- CHECK all you want! ; ) [Check]
- I sure do love muscles ; ) [Neutral]
- Education? Hobby? Talent? ; ) [Neutral]
- Come on in, the water's fine ; ) [Neutral]
- Whew, I'm sweating ; ) [Neutral]
- Sure isn't creepy out. ; ) [Neutral]
- flexing contest? Ok, flex more ; ) [Flex]
- nice!! I won't lose tho ; ) [Flex]
- Ooh, I have to disagree ; ) [Flex at Temmie]
- Temmie, are you okay? ; ) | Hi? ; ) [Flex at Temmie after scary music encounter]
- Wow! Spunky! Love it ; ) [Shoo]
- feisty, huh?? ; ) [Shoo]
- You'll change your mind ; ) [Shoo]
- Haha, nice. My kind of joke ; ) [Joke]
- Don't get too close ; ) [Touch]
Napstablook's remix easter egg (with Woshua) 编辑
Note: After this easter egg is triggered, the "Shoo" ACT can be used to spare Aaron immediately.
- [Woshua] ... what the HECK is that music?
- [Aaron] I-I DUNNO, DUDE BUT IT'S SPOOKIN ME OUT ; )
- [Woshua] ... this is worse than Shyren.
- [Aaron] No way, Shyren is way less scary ; )
- [Woshua] ... if you're so scared, why do you keep winking?
- [Aaron] THESE ARE WINKS OF FEAR ; )
- [Woshua] Forget it. This beat is too... ... filthy.
- [Aaron onward] Wosh! Wait! Don't leave me ; )
- Is this creepy music my punishment for being creepy? ; )
- Please... stop... I'll never creep again ; )
- Wahhhhh!!!!! ; )
Flavor Text 编辑
- Aaron flexes in! [Encounter]
- Woshua and Aaron appear. [Encounter with Woshua on the left]
- You shouldn't read this. [Encounter with Woshua on the right]
- This seahorse has a lot of HP (Horsepower). All of his attacks are harder to dodge at the bottom of the box. [Check]
- Aaron is admiring his own muscles. [Neutral]
- Smells like a mussel farm. [Neutral]
- Smells like an underwater barnyard. [Neutral]
- Aaron is splashing you playfully. [Neutral]
- You tell Aaron to go away. [Shoo]
- You tell Aaron to go away. He agrees. [Shoo after having flexed or after scary music encounter.]
- You flex. Aaron flexes twice as hard. ATTACK increases for you two. [Flex #1]
- You flex harder. Aaron flexes thrice as hard. ATTACK increases for you two. [Flex #2]
- You flex. Aaron flexes very hard... He flexes himself out of the room! [Flex #3]
- Aaron's muscles droop comically. [Low HP]
- Aaron is looking around, fearful of something. [Neutral after scary music encounter]
Aaron is named after and slightly based on a former roommate of Toby Fox.
When "Aaron" is typed for the protagonist's name, the response becomes "Is this name correct? ; )"
- A parallel seems to have been drawn between Aaron and an enemy from the SNES game Breath of Fire II called Dir. HR which is also very muscular and shirtless. When it attacks, it says "Education? Hobby? Talent!?" and then performs a flexing animation.
- Additionally, Toby is aware of the Homestuck connection to this enemy.
- When an enemy without a death sprite dies, it will display Aaron as he is the place-holder for any enemy without one. 
- Aaron does not appear to tell the story of Asriel Dreemurr in New Home, possibly because he ends all his sentences in winks.
- Aaron is hated by all Temmies because of his constant flexing.
- Aaron is one of the monster species making up the Amalgamate Lemon Bread; specifically, Lemon Bread is spared by flexing, an ACT adopted specifically from Aaron, and Lemon Bread appears to have Aaron's bicep attached to its body and the ends of Aaron's tails for eyes. She also confirms this at the end of a True Pacifist Route, where she comments that her other parts do not look forward to seeing Aaron.
- Aaron is one of the few monsters who rewards more Gold if he is spared instead of killed.
|主要角色||花花 ● Toriel ● Sans ● Papyrus ● Undyne ● Alphys ● Mettaton ● Asgore Dreemurr ● Frisk ● Chara|
|廢墟的敵人|| 假人 ● 青蟈 ● 胡思 ● 小霉 ● 獨眼 ● 菜菜 ● 否音 ● 鬼鬼 |
歐防風 (困難模式) ● 霉德莎 (困難模式) ● 弗音 (困難模式)
|雪町的敵人||雪鴨 ● 寒鴨 ● 冰帽 ● 禮鹿 ● 躲狗 ● 公狗狗和母狗狗 ● 小狗狗 ● 大狗狗 ● 傑利 ● Glyde|
|瀑布的敵人||亞倫 ● 大霉 ● 約涮 ● Temmie ● 憤怒假人 ● 羞壬|
|熱地的敵人||火金 ● 傲嬌飛機 ● 火榴繩 ● 瑪菲特 ● 皇家衛兵 ● 真抱歉|
|核心的敵人||終極青蟈 ● 胡思亂想 ● 散光 ● 怒法 ● 夜騎|
|真正的實驗室的敵人||合成怪物 (記憶之首 ● 內狌 ● 收割鳥 ● 檸檬麵包 ● 雪鴨的母親)|
|攤販、商人||Nice Cream傢伙 ● 雪町店長 ● Gerson ● Temmie商店 ● 鱷鱷和貓貓 ● 漢堡店員|
|其他角色||NPC們 ● 怪物小孩 ● 煩人的狗 ● 河流人 ● 八名人類 ● Asriel Dreemurr ● W. D. Gaster|